শনিবার, ৩ আগস্ট, ২০১৩

11 Ways I'm Trying to Achieve a Sane Relationship With the Internet

11 Ways I'm Trying to Achieve a Sane Relationship With the Internet

It?s fair to say that when I write about the Internet or digital devices, my tone tends toward the cautionary, and that?s probably understating the case. But, as my wife would be quick to confirm, I don?t always practice what I preach. I wanted to do something about this, so I created a list of digital disciplines (obviously couldn?t resist the alliteration) that I?ll be trying to stick to in a serious, but not quite puritanical fashion.

Read more...

Source: http://gizmodo.com/11-ways-im-trying-to-achieve-a-sane-relationship-with-1005109859

eric cantor HGTV Sugar Bowl 2013 rose parade bowl games rose bowl auld lang syne

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন